The Daily Jang Newspaper features advertisements for Ministry of Law and Justice MOLAW Jobs 2023 Apply Online www.molaw.gov.pk. For active and educated Pakistani nationals, government ministry positions are available.
The Ministry of Law and Justice is currently hiring for the positions of Administrative & Accounts Officer, Technical Assistant, Development Fellow, Dispatch Rider, and Office Boy. The “Strengthening and Capacity Improvement of Legal Wings of Ministry of Law and Justice and Federal Ministries/Divisions” PSDP-funded project calls for these positions to be filled on a contract basis.
Candidates with the following professional qualifications may submit an application: CA, ACCA, CMA; Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Technology; and Law Graduate (LLB) with 3–4 Years of Relevant Experience in the Same Discipline. The recruitment process will combine open merit with a local base quota.
Through the MOLAW website at www.molaw.gov.pk, interested candidates should submit their applications online. 30-35 years old is the maximum age. According to federal government regulations and rules, there will be an upper age limit. For additional information and the application process, please read the entire website.
Ministry of Law and Justice New Government Jobs In Pakistan 2023
|Education||CA / ACCA / CMA / LLB / Bachelor in CS / IT / Primary|
|No of Vacancies||09|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Law and Justice MOLAW|
|Address||Additional Director ( L & M ) Ministry of Law & Justice Pak Secretariat Islamabad|
How To Apply?
- Desirable candidates submit their applications online at www.molaw.gov.pk.
- At the time of the exam or interview, original documents and a set of authenticated copies must be present.
- Only those who made the shortlist will be contacted.
- Age relaxation will be provided in accordance with the laws and federal government regulations.
- To apply, current government employees must follow the correct procedures.
- Before applying, carefully read the advertisement’s instructions.
- The application must be submitted by March 26, 2023.