Ministry of Science Technology MOST Jobs CTS Test Result check online from here. Test organize for the post of Assistant, ldc, udc & Stenotypist. The Ministry of Science and Technology is a Cabinet-level ministry of the Government of Pakistan concerned with science and technology in Pakistan and in general, Pakistan’s science policy, planning, co-ordination and directing of efforts to initiate and launch scientific and technological programs as well as projects aimed at economic development. MOST headquarters is in Islamabad. The Ministry of science and Technology is the national focal Ministry and enabling arm of the Government of Pakistan for planning, co-ordination and directing efforts to initiate and launch scientific and technological programs and projects aimed at economic development of the country.
The principle agenda of the MOST is building Pakistan’s technological competence in the 21st century by leap forging into new markets, develop a larger pool of human resource for reverse brain drain and integrate the soft technology infrastructure into hard modern technological base. Waiting candidates can check their result from here. Usually CTS announce result of any test with in few days after the test date. We will also update here Ministry of Science & Technology Jobs test result. Once it is announce.
Ministry of Science Technology MOST Jobs CTS Test Result
|Ministry of Science & Technology
Lower Division Clerk
Upper Division Clerk
How to Check Ministry of Science Technology MOST Jobs CTS Test Result?
- CTS test result can be check in two following ways.
- First method to check result is via identity card number while the second way to check result is through roll no.
- Write your id card number in the id card search bar and at last click on search button or check in list button.
- You can also check your Pakistan survey Rawalpindi Jobs Test Result by entering your roll number. While other procedure is same as to check result through id card number.
- You can download as well as take the print of your result. Press ctrl+p in order to take the print of your result.