There are brand new openings in the National Institute of Population Studies in the federal government of Pakistan in 2023. There are openings for competent and experienced individuals in the National Institute of Population Studies. For the purpose of carrying out the “Longitudinal Panel Study Using Performance Monitoring for Action Framework Phase 4” activity. NIPS needed to hire qualified people to work for them. For more information, including how to apply, visit the website directly.
- Project Advisor
- Data Processing Manager
- Office Coordinator
- Office Editors
- Data Entry Operators
- Female Enumerators
Monthly Salaries And Pay Packages
The institute pays monthly salaries that are commensurate with the market. The Institute’s salary structure looks like this:
- Advisors on projects will be paid an amount that can be discussed.
- Managers in the data processing department would be paid 2,50,000 Indian Rupees each month.
- Monthly pay for office editors will be 80,000 Indian rupees.
Operators in data entry would be paid 45,000 rupees per month.
- The daily salary for the position of Female Enumerator is Rs.3000, and there is an additional daily travel allowance of Rs.1000.
Summary of Jobs
|Name of Post
|Ph.D./M.Phil/M.Sc in Social sciences demographic economics statistics anthropology or sociology and public health
|Data Processing Manager
|Master’s degree in computer science economics statistics
|M. Phil or Masters’s Degree in Social Sciences along with Strong Analytical Skills and Coordination of field teams
|Masters’s Degree in Social Sciences and experience in Household Survey Data Collection /Editing and Field Monitoring
|Data Entry Operators
|Bachelor’s degree along with expertise in Microsoft Office
|Master or BS degree in Social Sciences and relevant experience
Rules and Regulations
- Interested parties have 15 days from the date of this posting to submit their applications. The ad went live on the 21st of July, 2023.
- The NIPS application form is available on the organization’s website.
- Applications that are late or missing required information will not be considered.
- Invitations to the test and interview will be sent out only to those who make the cut. They will not receive any kind of travel reimbursement for attending interviews or taking exams.
- The institute may halt the application process at any time or alter the available number of slots.