National Telecommunication Corporation NTC Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Friday, 22nd February 2019. National Telecommunication Corporation (NTC) establish on January 1996 by government of Pakistan under the Telecom Reorganization Act 1996. The main objective was to have an infrastructure independent of all other operators that can be used for the purpose of government communication and as an alternative support for the operators entering the market.
The headquarters of NTC is in Islamabad. The main focus of NTC in the initial years was to develop its own basic infrastructure that included optical fibre transmission backbone, transit network, billing system and multi services data network (MSDN) beside expansion of its switching network to un-served areas to cover as much of its subscriber base as possible.National Telecommunication Corporation NTC are inviting applications from the qualified professionals to fill the positions in NTC. These position are offer on Regular / contract basis. All Citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply. Applying criteria and other details for the National Telecommunication Corporation NTC Jobs Via NTS are describe below.
National Telecommunication Corporation NTC Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date Apply||Friday, 22nd February 2019|
| Age Limit||Maximum 35 years|
|Job Title||See Ad below|
How to Apply For National Telecommunication Corporation NTC Jobs Via NTS ?
- The application form must be clearly fill. The candidates themselves will be responsible for the consequence of any incorrect information.
- Test fee can be pay in any branch of MCB, ABL, HBL or Mezan bank.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submission of application.
- NTDC reserve the right to increase or decrease number of posts or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Candidates, if selected, will be require to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the Company.
- Only PEC registered engineers can apply for the posts serial number 1, 3, 4, 5,6
- Last date to apply is Friday, 22nd February 2019.