National Institute of Electronics Jobs CTS Test Roll No Slip download online from here. You can download your NIE jobs test roll number slip from here. NIE is a research institution coming under the Ministry of Science and Technology (Pakistan) of the Government of Pakistan. The organization is has been established in 1979. The Institute has highly trained/experienced pool of engineers, scientists and technicians, Qualified from the leading universities/institutions of the world. The institute is a premier design and development organization in the field of electronics in Pakistan. Since its inception in 1980 the Institute has developed considerable expertise in the area of Digital Electronics, Power Electronics, Computer Hardware/Software and Computer Training.
The foremost objective of NIE is to Design and Development work in vital areas of electronics, and to develop know-how in advanced electronic techniques & exchange knowledge with sister organizations and impart advanced training in electronics. Those candidates who apply for the National Institute of Electronics. Now waiting for their test roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. You can download your roll number slip of NIE jobs test from here.
NIE National Institute of Electronics Jobs CTS Test Roll No Slip
|National Institute of Electronics
|Roll No Slip
How to Download NIE National Institute of Electronics Jobs CTS Test Roll No Slip?
- List of candidates/ roll no slip can be check in the following way.
- You can download your roll no slip via CNIC.
- Select your post and then enter your id card number and at last click on submit button.
- Your roll no slip will be display as well as details about test date, test time and test venue.
- You can also download your roll number slip. Press (ctrl+p) in order to take the print of your roll # slip.