Jobs for Civilians at Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot in Karachi are published in the Daily Dawn Newspaper for 2023. Don’t pass up this chance if you’re looking for civilian employment with the Pakistan Army. Merit-based hiring as well as local and Punjabi quotas will also be used.
There are openings for assistants, data entry operators, painters, and unskilled manual positions (labor). These postings span the period from BPS 01 to BPS 15.
Candidates must have a primary pass, 10,000 Keys depression per hour, and a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, or information technology. The age range is 18 to 30. You can read the advertisement’s full description of the age relaxation.
Interested candidates should send their applications, complete with all required supporting documentation, to the address provided, along with a pay order for Rs. 200 made payable to Commandant Central Ordnance Karachi (only for BPS -14 & 15). Only one position is open to applicants. SMS notifications will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- Data Entry Operator
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates should send their applications to the address shown below.
- Together with the application, the Commandant Central Ordnance Depot Karachi must certify copies of the applicant’s diplomas, CNIC, and address, and pay the order for Rs. 200 (only for BS – 14 and 15).
- Read the advertisement notice presented below in its entirety for instructions and information.
- A candidate may only apply once for a position.
- The application must be submitted by March 26, 2023.
Address: Commandant Central Ordnance Depot Karachi