To download the online application for PAEC Foundation Jobs 2023, visit this website. The PAEC Foundation, a recognized charity affiliated with the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission and based in Karachi, is currently seeking qualified, educated, and professional applicants for a range of positions.
To be eligible to apply for these job openings, you must fulfill a few prerequisites. These prerequisites include having a Master’s, Bachelor’s, DAE, Intermediate, or Matric degree, as well as appropriate experience and skills. Qualified applicants will be given a tempting compensation package.
Thus, after going through all of the aforementioned details, let’s move on to the application criteria listed below.
Vacant Positions Title:
- Jr. Manager
- Jr. Manager (Accounts)
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts)
- Tech-I (11KV Lineman)
- Jr. Female Religious Teacher-II (Chashma)
- Jr. Data Entry Operator
- Jr. Assistant-II (Cashier)
How To Apply?
In order to apply for PAEC Foundation Jobs 2023, interested parties must:
- Send applications to the address shown below, together with a thorough CV, attested copies of their diplomas and other credentials, proof of residence, and current photos.
- The application must be submitted by March 6, 2023. Candidates having academic degrees from reputable universities will be given preference or taken into consideration for selection.
- Applicants must clearly and concisely state the position’s name in the top right corner of the envelope.
- A person must submit separate applications for each position they intend to apply for if they wish to apply for more than one.
- For the test and interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Applicants are required to provide original documentation for the interview. For the selection process, applicants will not receive any TA/DA funding.
- Tests and interviews will only be given to people who fully satisfy the requirements for the position.
آپ کو کسی پوسٹ کا فارم چائیے تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں فارم ای میل کر دیا جائے گا
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply is 27 March, 2023.