Pakistan International School Doha Qatar Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 21st January, 2019. Application are inviting from the Pakistan Nationality holders. Doha Qatar Pakistan International School playing a important role in imparting standard education. More ever it paying attention on the grooming the overall personality of the Pakistani as well as foreign students.
The jobs in Pakistan International School Doha Qatar are offer on contract basis for the duration of two years. Pakistan International School Doha Qatar Jobs contract period is extend able on satisfactory performance. Applying criteria and other details require for the jobs is mention below.
Pakistan International School Doha Qatar Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date Apply
|Monday, 21st January, 2019
|See job Ad below
- The appointment will be made on temporary basis for the duration of two years.
- Contract is extend able on satisfactory performance.
- NTS will not issue Roll No Slips to those who have not filled in their academic record properly.
- Candidate should convert their grades / CGPA into marks.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having B.Ed. / M.Ed. / M Phil degrees.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in reputed institutions.
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/latest-jobs-in-pakistan/” background=”#a812db” size=”4″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Latest Jobs[/su_button]
How to Apply For Pakistan International School Doha Qatar Jobs Via NTS ?
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- Application form can be download from the official website of NTS. Application form is also available here.
- Incomplete applications and application receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Roll No. Sip will be separately dispatch directly to candidates at least one week prior to the test date.
- Candidates can also download roll no slip from the NTS website before the test date.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 21st January, 2019.