Check how to apply for Passport Immigration Jobs 2023 from here. For the following jobs, which will be headquartered at various provincial and regional Passport Offices around Pakistan, the DGIP Directorate General of Immigration and Passports is inviting applications from qualified applicants.
The title of the jobs are Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), Data Entry Operator Ex-FATA-Male (BPS-14), Data Entry Operator Ex-FATA-Female (BPS-14), Printing Staff (BPS-12), UDC (BPS-11), Call Centre Agent (BPS-11), Generator Operator (BPS-10), AC Technician (BPS-10), Electrician (BPS-10), LDC (BPS-09), Dispatch Rider (BPS-04), Support Staff (BPS-04), Helper / Runner / Oven Operator / Cleaner (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Farash (BPS-01), Sweeper (BPS-01).
These positions will be filled on a contract basis, and the length of the contract may be increased based on an employee’s successful performance. Residents of the pertinent district in the pertinent province of Pakistan are encouraged to apply.
What is Directorate General of Immigration and Passports?
Directorate General of Immigration and Passports, also known as DGIP, is a department of the Ministry of Interior in Pakistan. Its official website is located at www.dgip.gov.pk. The DGIP is in charge of issuing passports to Pakistani nationals and visas to visitors. Government jobs in the passport office are announced once or twice a year. Complete information about the current passport office jobs for 2023 may be found on this page.
What is the Passport Office Jobs Salary in Pakistan?
The Directorate General Immigration and Passports (DGIP), popularly known as the Passport Office in Pakistan, pay excellent salaries to all of its employees, whether they are hired on a contract basis or on a permanent one. Passport Office offers salaries for the aforementioned open positions that range from Rs. 20000 to Rs. 60000 PKR, along with other benefits, in accordance with the recruitment guidelines of the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports.
How To Apply For Passport Immigration Jobs 2023 ?
- The official website, www.nts.org.pk, accepts online applications from candidates.
For Senior No. 1 to 12, candidates must contribute Rs. 400 plus 40 services charges; no test fee is necessary for any other jobs.
- Test fees must be paid using the 20-digit invoice numbers obtained in your fee slip at participating banks that participate in 1 Link 1 Bill, ATMs, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Paisa, Jazz Cash, and TCS Express Counters.
- February 20, 2023, is the last day to submit an application for passport office vacancies.
- Applications with missing information or applications with inaccurate information will be rejected.
- Applying through the correct channels with letters of NOC is advised for government personnel.
آپ کو درخواست فارم چایئے تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں آپ کو فارم ای میل کر دیا جائے گا