Past papers of NTS MCQS part 2 are given below. These are solved mcqs and answers are given at the end.
37. Shah Waliullah belongs to Silsila?
(a) Naqshbandia (b) Suharwardia (c) Awizia (d) None of these
38. When Al-Halal was published by?
(a) Ali Johar (b) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (c) Zafar Ali Khan (d) None of these
39. Towards new Pakistan has been written by ?
(a) Zahid Ahmed (b) Munir A. Khan (c) A.Q Khan (d) None of these
40. EU headquarter is in ?
(a) Brussels (b) Vianna (c) London (d) none of these
41. Baghdad pact was signed ?
(a) 1955 (b) 1956 (c) 1957 (d) None of these
42. Which is landlocked Country ?
(a) Iran (b) Mongolia (c) Canada (d) Belguim
43. Water lily is symbol of ?
(a) Canada (b) China (c) Iran (d) India
44. What is Obam’s numebr as president?
(a) 44 (b) 45 (c) 46 (d) 47
45. In which Year OIC 2nd Islamic Summit Conference held?
(a) 1974 (b) 1977 (c) 1979 (d) none of these
46. Panama canal connects two oceans?
(a) Atlantic and Indian (b) Indian and Pacific (c) Indian and Arabic Sea (d) Pacific and Atlantic
47. Equator passes through?
(a) Brazil (b) Canada (c) Kenya (d) None of these
48. Gobi desert is located in ?
(a) China (b) Mongolia (c) Iran (d) South Korea
49. Which is the biggest Agency in FATA ?
(a) North-Waziristan (b) Malakand (c) South- Waziristan (d) None of these
50. Which is the land of Golden Paggoda?
(a) Australia (b) Canada (c) England (d) None of these
51. What is tornado ?
(a) Strong Snake (b) Africa dog (c) A strong wind (d) none of these
52. What are scavengers?
(a) who look food in rubbish
(b) Atomic scientists
(c) Those who wants revenge
(d) None of above
53. What was the first living creature to travel in space?
(a) a bitch (b) frig (c) eagle (d) cow
54. What does term mantra means?
(a) a word with spiritual power (b) term in stock exchange
(c) science of lower species (d) None of these
55. Somnam bulsim means:
(a) walk in rain (b) Walk in sleep
(c) science of rock rending (d) none of these
56. Macro economics means:
(a) branch of economics that studies changes (b) Fundamental system of mathematical
(c) financial system of provincial level (d) None of above
57. Chauvinism means?
(a) strong belief that your country is important
(b) male dominancy in society
(c) politics of non-issues
(d) None of above
58. Sphinx is located?
(a) Syria (b) Iraq (c) Egypt (d) All of these
59. Martin Luther kings belonged to ?
(a) UK (b) Germany (c) USA (d) Brazil
60. Socrates belongs to ?
(a) Egypt (b) Roman Empire (c) Greece (d) Iran