Check Primary Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs NTS Result 2022 Hepatitis & Infection Control Program, Punjab Aids Control Program & Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals from here. Test date is Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd January, 2022. The main objective of PSPU is to is to strengthen the governance and stewardship function of Primary & Secondary Health Department and enhance the effectiveness and impact of PunjabHealth Care Delivery System coordinating all the sectoral and multi-sectoral stakeholders.
Those candidates who appear in the test for the jobs in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. Now, waiting for their result. So that they come to know about their marks as well as to know they are eligible for next stage or not. Here answer keys & result of pshd is available here after it is announce by national testing authorities.
Primary Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs NTS Result 2022
|Department Name||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Job Title||Data Entry Operator, Consultant Physician, Consultant Surgeon, Consultant Gynecologist, Consultant ENT Specialist, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Consultant Anesthetist, Consultant Radiologist, Consultant Pathologist, Consultant Pediatrician, Consultant Psychiatrist, Neuro Psychiatrist, Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Consultant Cardiologist, Consultant TB, Chest Specialist, Consultant Nephrologist, Consultant Urologist, Consultant Dermatologist, Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Midwife, Lady Health Visitor, LHV|
|Answer Keys||Click Here|
|Test Date||Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd January, 2022|
Friday 4th, Saturday 5th, Sunday 6th, Monday 7th & Tuesday 8th February, 2022
Sunday 13th February, 2022
How to Check PSHD Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Test Results
- First method to check result is via CNIC (identity card number). While the second possible way is to check Policy and Strategy Planning posts test result is through roll no.
- Write your CNIC (id card number) in the CNIC search bar and then enter correct code and at last click on search button.
- You can also check your PSPU online Test Result by entering your roll number. While the other procedure is same is it is to check result via identity card no (CNIC).
- You have to enter your mobile phone number last 7 digits as password.
- To check answer keys. First of all click on the post name after that select the book color. Your desire book color answer keys will be displayed.