PSHCD Primary Secondary Health care Department Jobs NTS Test Answer Keys Result check from here. Test date is 4th Thursday 5th & Friday, 6th September 2019. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable and sustainable. P&SHD aims to improve the health and quality of life of all, particularly women and children, through access to essential health services.
If you are looking for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department jobs Junior Technician Test result. Then you come at right place. Mostly, NTS declare result of any test with in 7 to 10 days. However, answer keys of any test are announce prior then the full result. We will also update here answer keys results of Junior Technician, Mid wife jobs test. Once it is announce by National Testing Authorities.
PSHCD Primary Secondary Health care Department Jobs NTS Test Answer Keys Result
|Primary Secondary Healthcare Department, Govt of Punjab
|Wednesday, 4th, Thursday, 5th & Friday, 6th September 2019
|Junior Technician (Dental Technician)
Junior Technician (Dialysis Technician/Urology)
Junior Technician (Ophthalmic Technician)
Junior Technician (Anesthesia)
Junior Technician (Health Technician/Medical Technician)
Junior Technician (Dispenser/Pharmacy)
Junior Technician (Dark Room Assistant/Radiographer/X-Ray)
Junior Technician (Pathology)
Junior Technician (ECG/Cardiac/ETT/ECHO)
Junior Technician (CDC Supervisor)
Junior Technician (LHV)
Junior Technician (Vaccinator)
How To Check PSHCD Vacancies Junior Technician Test Results ?
- PSHCD jobs test Result can be check in two following ways.
- First method to check test result is via roll number. While the second method is to check test result is through National identity card no (CNIC).
- Write your id card number then enter correct code and at last click on search button.
- You can also check your PSHCD jobs test result by entering roll number.
- You can download as well as take the print of your result. Press ctrl+p in order to take the print of Primary Secondary Healthcare Department jobs test result 2019.