PPSC job opportunities in July 2023 can be accessed via this link. The latest PPSC advertisement 08/2023, which lists a significant number of available positions, can be found on this website, along with a link to the online registration system at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
If you’re interested in working in one of these departments, read on to see if you meet the qualifications, and then send in your application per the rules outlined in the Jang Newspaper’s upcoming job posting for the Punjab Public Service Commission in Lahore.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government organisation in Punjab charged with hiring suitable individuals to fill open positions throughout the province. PPSC announces a flood of new job openings every month; the most current of these is described in PPSC Latest Jobs 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Jobs 2023:
- A Master’s, Bachelor’s or Intermediate degree in the relevant discipline from a HEC-accredited institution is required for consideration.
- Men and women applying should be in their 20s and 30s, respectively.
- All eligible men, women, and trans persons in Punjab are urged to apply.
Vacant Positions in the PPSC:
- Research Assistant
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Computer Operator
- Security Officer
Vacant Positions in the Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department:
Vacant Positions in the Services & General Administration Department:
Terms & Conditions
- If you’re qualified for this position, please submit your application through the PPSC website (link below).
- As of July 31, 2023, applications must be submitted.
- The exam cost can be paid at any of the 37 locations of the 1 Link Member Banks, through an automated teller machine, mobile phone banking, internet banking, or over the counter.
- After registration is complete and candidates’ roll number slips for the written test and test schedule have been uploaded to the PPSC website, eligible candidates will be notified through SMS.
- Successful test takers will be asked to an in-person interview when they will need to present all necessary original documentation.