Quetta Safe City Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Download application form from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 21st January, 2019. Quetta, formerly known as Shalkot, is the provincial capital and largest city of Balochistan, Pakistan. Quetta was largely destroyed in the 1935 Quetta earthquake, but was rebuilt and now has a population of 1,001,205 as of 2017, while the Quetta District has a population of 2,275,699.
The Project director Quetta safe city invites application from open market. Candidates having domicile of Balochistan are eligible to apply. The jobs in Project Management unit are on contract basis for the span of 1 year. All those candidates who are eligible for the Quetta Safe City Jobs Via NTS must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for Quetta Safe City Jobs are mention below.
Quetta Safe City Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 21st January, 2019|
|Age Limit||up to 40 years|
|Job Title||See Job Ad below|
How to Apply For Quetta Safe City Jobs Via NTS ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 550/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL. For class 4 staff the test fees is Rs 200/-.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview..
- Incomplete application and application receive after due date will not be entertain.
- The department has the right to cancel these jobs at any time.
- Don’t attach copies of academic certificates at this stage.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 11th January, 2019.