Get a brand-new job offer from SECP Jobs 2023. There are openings at SECP, the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan, and it is looking for people who are qualified, goal-oriented, motivated, and dynamic for the position of (Assistant Director).
For consideration for the position, candidates must possess a Masters’s or Bachelors’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or a closely related field from an HEC-recognized respected university or institute, or be a CA, CMA, or ACCA with two to three years of relevant experience. The ideal age range is 30 to 35.
These positions are open in Islamabad. The applicants will receive a tempting compensation package. In the next heading, we have outlined the entire application process for prospective candidates.
- Assistant Director
How To Apply?
- Applicants who meet the requirements should submit an online application at https://recruitment.secp.gov.pk.
- The selection process will only accept online applications.
- The application must be submitted no later than March 13, 2023.
- Applications that are incomplete or are submitted after the deadline won’t be considered.
- Only those who are qualified and on the shortlist will be contacted for an interview.
- Original documents should be brought to the interview.
- The interview will not be covered by any TA/DA. Please check our website if you’re looking for more government positions.