Sindh Healthcare Commission is seeking to engage well-disciplined, caliber, and adroit people for the following positions, which are open to all Sindh residents.
SSHC Jobs such as (Naib Qasid, Driver, Security Guard, Driver, and Sanitary Worker / Sweeper) are government contract positions that must be filled as quickly as feasible.
To apply for these positions, individuals must have a Matric qualification and a minimum of three years of experience in the appropriate field. Applicants who are Sindh residents and have a Sindh domicile are eligible to apply for these positions. The age range should be 30 to 35 years. Applicants will be offered a market-based competitive remuneration package. Let us now shed some light on its application of the following criteria.
Sindh Healthcare Commission, abbreviated as SHC, is a commission established by the government of Sindh to improve health conditions and prohibit quackery in all forms and manifestations in the province of Sindh. As a government department, it provides government jobs at various levels.
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Sanitary Worker / Sweeper
How To Apply?
- Applicants who match the above criteria must apply by obtaining the application form from the shcc.org.pk website.
- A completely filled form, as well as copies of any testimonials, should be delivered along with CNIC.
- The application deadline is July 4, 2023.
- On the envelope, applicants must include the name of the applied post.
Job Published Date
The job is published today on 22 June 2023.
Last Date To Apply
Last date to submit application is 29 June 2023.