From this page, you can download the Supreme Court of Pakistan Jobs OTS Roll No Slip online. Check the exam schedule and the list of qualified candidates here. In the legal system of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the Supreme Court of Pakistan is the highest court. The Supreme Court of Pakistan was established in accordance with Part VII of the Pakistani Constitution, and it has extensive appellate, original, and advisory jurisdictions over all courts (including the high courts, district courts, special courts, and Shariat courts) involving legal issues. It also has the authority to take action on the decisions made in cases under its jurisdiction. The Supreme Court of Pakistan is the final arbiter in all disputes involving Pakistani constitutional law and general law, serving as the country’s highest court of appeal.
All applicants who used ots to apply for jobs in the Supreme Court of Pakistan. To take the written exam for jobs with the Supreme Court of Pakistan, they are currently awaiting their roll number slip. The roll no slip for positions with the Supreme Court of Pakistan will be accessible here after the announcement of the open testing officials. Check out the list of qualifying candidates and the exam date.
Supreme Court of Pakistan Jobs OTS Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Supreme Court of Pakistan|
|Job Title||mali,” “judicial assistant,” “cleaner,” “protocol assistant,” “electrician,” “video link operator,” “telephone operator,” “transcription writer,” “software developer machine learning,” “chowkidar,” “ldc,” “naib qasid,” “stenotypist,” “dispatch rider|
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How to Download SC Posts Roll Number Slips?
- Initially, decide which post you wish to download the roll no slip for.
- Enter your ID card number and any other required information after that.
- Once you have completed the form completely, click the download option. You will be able to see your roll number slip as well as all exam-specific details like the time, date, and venue.
- After obtaining your roll number sheet, you can print it. Then, press CTRL+P to print.
- If you can’t find your roll number, apply for jobs at the Supreme Court of Pakistan. Then, check the list of candidates who were turned down for the position for your name. For a variety of reasons, you might not be able to take the exam.