Here upgradation notification 2023 for 14 February 2023 & 13 February 2023 is available. The Pakistani Prime Minister has at long last accepted the notification of 2023 federal government employee advancement. All government employees in the BPS-01 to BPS-16 range will be eligible for post-title and scale upgrades. All Pakistani personnel, both technical and non-technical, will be eligible for the upgrade. The Pakistani Prime Minister has been sent a summary of the employee upgrades for his approval. Shahbaz Sharif, the prime minister, has reportedly authorized the summary, and an upgrade notification will be sent out shortly.
Upgradation Notification June 2023
The upgrade will be made in the same way that KPK’s upgrade was implemented. Congratulations to all federal employees who will benefit from the one- or two-scale upgrade.
Updated on February 14, 2023: Upgraded news: The final upgrade and timeline announcement for the special dispensation for federal civil personnel in the BPS-01 to BPS-16 range was released on February 14, 2023.
آپ کو نوٹیفکیشن کی کاپی چایئے تو کیمنٹ میں اپنا ای میل لکھ دیں کاپی ای میل کر دی جائے گی اردو میں
Upgradation Notification 2023 | Federal Govt Employees Upgradation Notification 2023
The undersigned is required to state that the Prime Minister has approved the grant of exceptional dispensation for Federal Government Civil Servants (BPS-1 to BPS-15) in accordance with the following pattern.
سمری کو سننے کے لئے پوسٹ کے اختتام دیکھیں
- If the incumbents in BPS-01 to BPS-05 have not yet taken advantage of time scale under the Time Scale Policy-2022, they will be given two higher pay tiers as a one-time dispensation. Their actual pay scales, though, won’t be altered.
- If BPS-01 through BPS-05 incumbents have used time scales under the Time Scale Policy-2022, they will get one higher pay scale as a one-time dispensation. Their actual pay scales won’t be altered, though.
- If they have not yet taken advantage of the time scale under the Time Scale Policy-2022, the incumbents in BPS-06 to BPS-15 will be granted the next higher scale as a one-time dispensation. Their actual pay scales won’t be altered, though.
- Only one further increment of their current pay scale will be provided as a one-time concession to the incumbents in BPS-06 to BPS-15 who have already taken advantage of the time scale as per the Time Scale Policy-2022.
- Employees in BPS-16 will receive a one-time dispensation for one additional increment.
- Along with the incumbents, the positions of Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk will both be raised from BPS-09 to BPS-11 and BPS-11 to BPS-13, respectively. The Establishment Division will modify the Recruitment Rules in accordance with the upgrade policy.
The following conditions must be met for the aforementioned exceptional exemptions:
- Only Federal Civil Servants in BPS-01 to BPS-16 (excluding those paid from Defense Estimates) who are also receiving Disparity Reduction Allowances are eligible for the dispensation.
- An employee who is currently receiving the pay of BPS-17 by whatever means is not eligible for this exemption.
- Employees who receive benefits under this dispensation will be regarded to have exhausted their one remaining opportunity to receive a higher time scale award under the Time Scale Policy-2022.
- With the exception of LDC/UDC roles, no upgrades to existing positions are permitted under this dispensation.
- Under this dispensation, no premature advancement will be permitted upon award of a higher pay scale.
- The recipient of the higher pay scale granted under this dispensation must continue to receive any benefits that are sanctioned for their actual pay scale. The substantive pay scale is the pay scale that a civil servant regularly acquires through their first appointment, promotion, or through appointment by transfer.
- LDCs and UDCs whose positions have been improved under paragraph 1 will not be eligible for the dispensation under paragraph 1(c) or (d) (f).
- In the case of the Prime Minister’s Office (Public), Prime Minister’s Office (Personal), and President’s Secretariat (Public), the words “and who are in receipt of Disparity Reduction Allowances” shall be deleted from paragraph 2(i) (Internal).
- These exemptions will take effect on January 1, 2023.
- The Anomaly Committee will be notified by the Finance Division to handle the problems brought on by the execution of this dispensation, and the Committee’s judgment will be final. However, the suggestion of the Anomaly Committee must receive the assent of the Prime Minister for any variations or amendments to this dispensation.
On February 9, 2023, the Prime Minister’s Office released a notification regarding Special Dispensation for Civil Servants in the Federal Secretariat for Employees in BS-01 through BS-16.
The following are some things the prime minister has observed and finds pleasing:
- Inconsistencies in their service structure cannot be caused by the payment of various allowances (otherwise frozen at specific levels) to personnel holding ministerial posts in various ministries due to their job descriptions;
- The employees of the offices mentioned in paragraph 15 of the summary were not given the Disparity Reduction Allowance, which was available to Federal Secretariat personnel only. Therefore, the take-home pay of the employees of the Federal Secretariat and of the aforementioned two offices may only differ marginally.
- Employees in these offices would presumably be in a worse situation if the benefit of the new service structure was denied to them;
- Additionally, any discrimination in the employees’ service arrangements is likely to be challenged in court based on the protection provided by section 3 of the Civil Servants Act, 1973. In light of this, the prime minister is happy to restate his former directives in paragraph 15 of the summary.
- Basic Pay Rs. 18,650
- Medical Allowance. 1500
- Adhoc Relief. 1000+
- C. Allowance 2850
- Performance Allowance FBR. 6600
- Fixed Incentive. 4500
- Medical A. 1500
- House Rent. 1580
- Other Annual increased / Budget Adhoc Allowances. 3000
|2||Convey Allowance 2005||2856|
|7||Adhoc Relief All 2022 15%||2750|
|8||Utility Allowance 25%||6125|
|9||Monthly Investigation All (equal to 60%)||9500|
|10||House Rent Ceiling||9000|
|13||FIA Allowance 20%||3500|
|14||Anti-On Crime Allow 50%||8250|
- GPF Subscription: 1021
- Benevlfund: 366:
- Income Tax: 114
- Deductions: 1,471.00 –
Upgradation of Federal Government Employees 2023 Latest News
The summary of the upgrade for employees of the Federal Government, whether they are technical or non-technical, has finally received the approval of the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Two pay scale upgrades are given to employees working in BPS-01 through BPS-05, whereas only one is given to those working in BPS-06 through BPS-15.
|BPS-01 to BPS-05||Two Pay Scale|
|BPS-06 to BPS-15||One Pay Scale|
The LDC (Lower Division Clerk) will be raised from BSP-09 to BPS-11, according to the summary. The BSP-11 to BPS-14 salary upgrade for the Upper Division Clerk (UDC) will take place.
The Federal Government’s approved upgrade has already been put into practice by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) government. According to the agreement with AGEGA, the initiative for the Upgrading of Federal Government Employees has been adopted (All Government Employees Grand Alliance).
All personnel working for the federal government in grades 1 through 5 who have not yet received a time scale after completing 10 years of service will see an increase of two pay scales. Only one scale upgrade will be given to employees in Grades 6 through 15.
The BPS-16 personnel as a whole will receive one increment. All of these improvements only apply to employees of the Federal Government in Pakistan.
You won’t be given an upgrade if you are a member of the defense force and already receive the disparity reduction allowance. This states that because the PM Office employees have already received the Disparity Allowance, they are not being upgraded either.
All government employees in the BPS-17 to BPS-22 range will not be taken into consideration for an upgrade. The notification will be released very shortly, and it will begin to take effect in January 2023.
آڈیو پلیئر پر کلک کر ے سمری سن لیں- ای میل میں کاپی حاصل کرنے کے لئے اپنا ای میل کیمنٹ میں لکھ دیں