The Government of Sindh has now advertised openings in the Board of Revenue Sindh. Board of Revenue Sindh Jobs 2023 describes these openings for employment.
This position is open to anyone seeking employment in the Sindh Government, the Sindh Board of Revenue, or the Sindh Revenue Department. This page includes a detailed description of the available positions, as well as information on how to apply.
The Directorate of Land Administration and Revenue Management System LARMIS is seeking new employees, and the Board of Revenue Sindh is now accepting resumes. The position will be appointed on a temporary basis.
For the position of IT and Technical Staff, LARMIS is seeking out individuals that are proactive, qualified, competent, and experienced. Anyone living in Sindh Province is welcome to apply.
These positions are open to those who have earned a Master’s Degree (16 years of education) in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Remote Sensing, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
The duration of these temporary positions will be two years with the possibility of extension based on recruitment and performance reviews or until permanent positions become available through the SPSC.
Board of Revenue Sindh Jobs 2023
|Organization||Board of Revenue Sindh|
|Post / Job Title||Deputy Director GIS, Deputy Director IT, Database Administrator, System Manager, and Network Operation Center Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 75000 per month|
|Engagement Term||3 years|
|Age Requirement||Minimum 25 years|
|Application Process||Online application followed by sending printed application and documents by post/courier|
|Application Address||Board of Revenue Government of Sindh, Karachi|
|Last Date of Application||As per the official notification|
Application Submission Procedure
- Go to the Sindh Government’s Tax and Assessment Office online.
- Find the employment opportunities or application website.
- Learn where to look for a recruiting notice for a General Manager (HR).
- See if you qualify by reading the notification thoroughly.
- Complete the online application form to the best of your ability.
- Please ensure you have uploaded the required paperwork per the notification.
- Fill out and submit the online application.
- The application form should be printed out after submission.