The results of the 2023 Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC) Lucky Draw are available here. Through this website and CNIC number verification, you might access Balloting For Korea Jobs. As you are all aware, the OEC is an organization that annually looks for job openings for Pakistani nationals throughout the world, and this year the government of Korea has also released a number of job announcements for Pakistani nationals. The OEC organization will manage all Korean Job application processes, thus all applicants are required to follow all rules. In the part below, you can read more about the OEC Lucky Draw Result 2023.
OEC Result June 2023
According to the Human Resources Development Service of Korea, only candidates whose names appear in the OEC Balloting Result 2023 on oec.gov.pk after the registration process is over will be qualified to get work in Korea this year. The main draws of these occupations are the income package in Korea with added time charges, housing, and food. then view the registration and outcomes here.
From this page, students can also verify their test results. Simply click the aforementioned link to visit the company’s office and input your roll number. After choosing your roll number, the specifics of your marks sheet will show up on your screen.
How To Check OEC Draw Result Merit List?
- Voting will take place after submissions are submitted.
- For the selected applicants, it will be held in OEC Islamabad, OEC Karachi, OEC Lahore, and OEC Peshawar.
- Online results will be available at www.oec.gov.pk.
- Selection of Professional Skills Test finalists.
OEC Korea Jobs Salary
You are permitted to earn a minimum of 200,000 Pakistani Rupees per month with an E-9 work visa, with an additional period of time. Because your employer is responsible for covering all of your expenses, including accommodation, meals, and medical care. Actually, we have far more money and comforts than Gulf nations.
OEC Registration 2023
- A digital passport is needed to register for eligibility.
- Those who apply must be between the ages of 18 and 39
- Applicants must not currently be incarcerated and must not be convicted of a serious offense.
- Candidates cannot be undocumented Korean residents.
- The applicants’ names shouldn’t be listed in the ECL.
- Candidates with any form of physical handicap are not eligible to apply, including those who are colour blind, have different-colored hands and toes, or have different-colored arms and hands.
- Persons with E-9 and E-10 visas who have resided in Korea for more than five years are not permitted to use them.