There are available posts at the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) 2023. According to the Pakistani government, there are various openings in the National Accountability Bureau in Multan. It opens up new work opportunities for skilled, educated candidates. Pakistani nationals having the knowledge and specializations necessary to serve the department are urged to apply.
- Candidates for the Junior Expert Assistant System Administrator role must have experience handling LAN and WAN connectivity.
- To be considered for the job of Junior Expert-2 Engineer, the applicant must have experience, specializations, and an examination of records related to civil work.
- The Junior Expert Land Revenue role requires candidates to have prior management expertise with revenue records and real estate concerns.
- The Assistant Junior Expert-3 role requires candidates to be skilled local drivers.
The National Accountability Bureau in Multan is accepting applications from eligible candidates for the following available positions. Candidates who want to work for the department can sign a one-year contract. The contract could be extended after assessing the worker’s performance.
Monthly Salary Packages
Due to the need for trained individuals within the department. In exchange for providing the best caliber services to the department, it offers monthly salaries and compensation packages that are competitive with the market. Packaging is available, with prices ranging from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,50,000.
Qualification and Experience
Before applying, candidates should evaluate the vacant positions and the required requirements in accordance with the following timeline:
|Name of Post
|Junior expert-2(Assistant System Administrator / Assistant Network Administrator)
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences along with IT related International Certification like CCNA, with at least 10 years experience of Network Management
|Junior expert-2 (Engineer)
|Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with relevant experience 10 years
|Junior expert -2 (Land Revenue)
|Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience of 10 years
|Assistant junior expert- 3(Naib Qasid)
|Assistant Junior Expert- 3(Driver)
|Matric with valid Driving License or LTV and HTV
Important notes for the applicants
- The monthly fee is taxed in accordance with federal government regulations.
- The one-year services are extended based on the performance evaluation.
- All candidates will be given preference by the authorized authorities if they have extra credentials and experience.
- The Federal Government’s recruitment policy governs the processes and specifications for employing suitable applicants.
- Invitations to interviews and exam dates will only be sent to individuals who have been shortlisted.
- Candidates won’t receive any TA or DA for the test or interview.
- The candidate’s submission will be allowed for verification provided it is full and includes all necessary supporting documentation.