Here, I’ll list the most recent stenotypist openings in Sindh’s population welfare department for the year 2023. New openings for steno typists are announced by the Director General of the Population Welfare Department of the Sindh Government. IBA graduates with shorthand English or typing diplomas are eligible to apply. According to the established quota, all candidates from the minority, women, and disabled communities are eligible to apply. Candidates with disabilities may submit their application and a certificate of their impairment.
The city of St. advertises numerous employment possibilities for qualified individuals. in several departments. The population welfare department is looking for qualified individuals to fill clerical positions. The applicant must be diligent and effective.
Although Pakistani nationals with the best expertise and experience working with Microsoft Office are also encouraged to apply, the Population Welfare Department Sindh is accepting applications from them as well. They must be bachelor’s degree holders. Interested candidates had a minimum shorthand speed of 120 words and could type 35 words per minute.
The basic pay scale 14 position of steno-typist, which is a clerical/administrative position, has a total of 25 openings. Government workers who are currently employed may also submit their applications with a NOC certificate from their corresponding departments.
Only those candidates who have been selected for interview by the appropriate authority will receive a call.
- IBA Graduation Test Marks Sheet
- 03-passport Size Recent Phototrophs
- Academic Degrees
- Experience Letters
- Application Form(Job application)
|Basic Part Scale
- Candidates may send their fully completed application and any required documentation.
- To the Director General Population Control Department Sindh, 11th Floor NICL Building, they must send their entire paperwork.
- Government employees still in employment are also eligible.
- Applicants who are disabled must submit their disability certificate.
- It is important to submit applications with accurate information and authentic paperwork.
- Applications that are submitted late or incompletely will not be accepted.