Here you can find the Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC) Lucky Draw Result 2023. Balloting For Korea Jobs was accessible through this link and CNIC number check. As you are all aware, the OEC is a body that searches for employment opportunities for Pakistani nationals throughout the world each year, and this year the government of Korea has also made numerous employment announcements for Pakistani people. All application processes for Korean Jobs will be handled by the OEC organization, so all applicants must abide by all guidelines. You can read more about the OEC Lucky Draw Result in 2023 in the section below.
OEC Balloting Result 2023
Only those applicants whose names appear in the OEC Balloting Result 2023 on oec.gov.pk once the registration procedure is complete will be eligible to obtain employment this year in Korea, according to the Human Resources Development Service of Korea. The salary package in Korea with additional time charges, housing, and food are the key draws of these jobs. View the registration and results on this page, then.
Students can check their results from this page as well. Simply click the link above, which opens the organization’s office where you enter their roll number. Your marks sheet details will appear on your screen after selecting roll no.
How To Check OEC Draw Result 4 February 2023 Merit List Online Check
- Following the submission of applications, balloting will occur.
- It will be held in OEC Islamabad, OEC Karachi, OEC Lahore, and OEC Peshawar for the chosen applicants.
- Results will be accessible online at www.oec.gov.pk.
- Professional Skills Test Finalist selection.
OEC Korea Jobs Salary
With an E-9 work visa, you can make a minimum of 200,000 Pakistani Rupees each month, with a separate additional time allowed. For, your employer is responsible for paying for your lodging, meals, medical care, and other expenses. In actuality, we have much better amenities and money than countries in the Gulf.
The registration process is mentioned below.
- When registering for eligibility, a digital passport is required.
- Candidates who are between the ages of 18 and 39
- Applicants should no longer have a criminal conviction on their record or haven’t committed a serious offense.
- Candidates must not be unlawful residents of Korea.
- The ECL shouldn’t list the names of applicants.
- Candidates with any kind of physical impairment, including color blindness, differences in hand and toe colors, and hand and toe arms, are not permitted to apply.
- E-9 and E-10 visa holders who have been in Korea for more than five years are ineligible to use them.
رزلٹ چیک کرنے میں مشکل پیش آ رہی تو کیمنٹ میں اپنا رول نمبر لکھ دیں