For information on how to apply for government jobs at Pakistan Army’s 505 Electronics Base Workshop, please visit this page. Camp 505 Rawalpindi will be the location of new civilian positions in the Pakistani Army. My information on this comes from the Karachi-based National Daily Express newspaper.
If you’re a skilled Pakistani job seeker looking for opportunities with the Pakistan Army, pay particular attention to the career advice provided by The Electronic Base Workshop.
Age and experience don’t matter when looking for a job, and Pakistani participants are welcome to understand this frequently. The website contains details about available positions, prerequisite education and training, required work experience, and province quotas.
Applicants from Pakistan who satisfy the prerequisites for “Related Skills” and “Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Relevant Field Diplomas” are permitted to submit their applications (as per provincial quotas). There is a brief discussion of the knowledge and abilities needed for each function.
Those who pass the corresponding field exam will be employed. If your age ranges from 18 to 30, you must apply. According to official laws, the upper age limit will be lowered by at least five years.
How To Apply?
- Applications should be sent to the address below with attested copies of your CNIC, residence certificate, degrees, and educational and employment experience certificates. The structure of the application is shown in the accompanying image.
- Applications that are incomplete or postmarked after the deadline won’t be considered.
- The application must be submitted no later than March 6, 2023.
- The position being applied for must be specifically stated in the resume or application.
- Whenever a government department or agency employee wants to apply, they must follow the correct procedures.
درخواست فارم سمپل کی ضرورت ہے تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں